Thursday, October 28, 2010

When is enough enough?

  I'm going to be honest here.  Theres nothing better then looking at a fine piece of ass.  If you can see a tight piece of ass per day, your doing good!  It's like the old saying, "An apple a day keeps the doctor away."
   If you can see a sweet ass it's going to make your life so much better.  It's going to make your day go faster.  It's going to make you get home to your woman and treat her good!  I can handle any kind of clothing.  Good looking women with nice bodies prancing around in tight clothing showing off their goods is a good day.
    I love to see a women in a nice shirt that conforms to her tits.  Makes them look nice and firm.   I want to see a woman take care of herself before she goes out and struts her stuff.  The one thing that pisses me off is that fat piece of shit chick who thinks she can strut her stuff with it hanging out of the jeans and shirts.
   I seen a gal today at work who was wearing some tight ass jeans that hugged her ass like it was tinfoil wrapped over a hamhock.  Showing every goddamn ripple on her ass!  Then the bitch bent over and her jeans slid down a bit.  OH SHIT!  Next thing I know I see that green thong.
  The old "Whale Tale!"  I swear to God above I could see a bagel from last week hanging out of her ass crack.  Then when I go to help her, she drops something and bends over infront of me.  OH LAWDY!  HELP ME DEAR LAWDY!  She bends over and the next thing I know her tits are hanging to the fucking floor!  I swear to fucking God she has a tattoo saying "Mother" on her left boob!
   It was like a bad car wreck!  I had to stare.  Yes my friends, she caught me.  Then she smiles at me.  Next thing I know I'm getting anxiety wanting to get out of there.  I think I'm scare of fat asses and melon boobies!  
    What about the gals who wear them jeans that are so low cut in the ass and the front that all you ever see is ass crack and the top of pussies?  Is this cool?  Is this the best thing going?  I seen a gal the other day.  She was quite attractive and all.  I'm kinda checking her out.  I'm looking her up and down when I get to the front of her jeans.  These motherfuckers were cut so low in the front that I could see the top of her panties.  I could see where she should have had pussy hair.  I have no problem with this as long as they are swinging from a fucking stripper pole!
   If your going in public, act the lady!  Never act the fool!   I dont need some chick stretching to get something off of the top shelf and the next thing I know her "heynannynoony" is hanging out for every fuck to see!  Get your shit together bitches!  Its either do that or be labeled as whores!  It's your calls gals!
   Just do me a favor and either wear a belt of wear some real panties.  Do I think a thong is sexy?  Does a bear shit in the woods?  FUCK YES!  My goal is that the women of today do not look like tramps.  Thats it... Keep it kinda secret and make the man want you more ladies!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment