Saturday, October 16, 2010

Jesse Ventura Calls Sarah Palin a "Quitter"

  Former Navy Seal/pro wrestler/governor of Minnesota Jesse "The Body" Ventura calls Sarah Palin a quitter.  Saying that she did nothing for the state of Alaska.  Wondering aloud how she can go publicly with knowledge of how to run the United States of America when she quit her own job as governor with 2 years left.
    Infact, Ventura called Palin an unqualified quitter who screwed the people of Alaska.  Preach on brother Jesse!
    "I felt she was completely unqualified. I had more qualifications than she did. I had served as a mayor of a town [Brooklyn Park, Minn.] of 60,000 - hers [Wasilla, Alaska] was 10,000. I had served as governor for two years when everybody wanted me to run for president in 2000, and I said I'm not prepared to be the president. I haven't even completed office as a governor yet. Now, she never completed her office as governor. She didn't even get two years in hardly! And she quit to get money. Jesus, how do people not see that! She saw greener pastures, said, Screw the people of Alaska, and went on to collect.
    You sir Jesse...... Ooops Mr. Body are right!  You've made me proud to say that I'm a fan of professional wrestling!  My question is.... Who in their right mind would listen to this dumb cunt?  Not me of course!  She's made no sense since she's been on the national scene.  The only thing she can actually say she's famous for is that her daughter got knocked up and her grandbabies daddy did Playgirl.  OOPS!  Daughter just did "Dancing with the Stars".  My lord Sarah your a fucking retard.  It's time to get back to Alaska and hide.  Let just pray you dont get eaten by a bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment