Friday, October 1, 2010

Pussy Hair!

   I might be like 40 or so..  I think I've seen everything you can think of.... My newest problem is...Pussy hair!  How come everyone needs it bald?  Doesn't that make you feel kinda creepy? 
  I mean give me a landing strip!  Give me some kinda trimmed!  Just don't shave that fucker bald!  If I were to get stupid and start eating some bald pussy I'd feel weird!  Make that fucker attractive!  Nothing more!  Nothing less!
     I know I know I know I know that dudes and chicks feel that bald is cool... I'm going to tell you otherwise!  If you want to get nutty with your pussy, make that fucker into a "landing strip!"
  I dont need a bald pussy at all!  I need some kinda hair to aim at!  If I'm banging a hot chick and she's bald I'm kinda feeling weird!  I can understand shaved lips!  To me that's cool as fuck!  
   Your talking that both participants are feeling some of the same thing.  You get bald and thats like me fucking the next door neighbor!  I dont need that people!
     I know it's the newest fad... I'm ok with that!  What about a year from now and everyone is starting to grow their shit out?  Do we now get nutty and bring back the 70's?  I dont think so!
    Here's my recommendation!   Trim that fucker up till theres basically nothing... Shave the lips and make both parties happy!  Just make sure theres a landing strip so I can have something to aim at!
                                               God bless and please comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment