Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The upside of beer.

     In all of my years, I've come across a few things I'm good at.  When I say good at, I mean REAL good at.  I'm good at sales. (Great)  I'm pretty good at cooking.  I'm good at finding honor among thieves. (finding good in everyone)  The one thing I'm really good at is drinking beer.
  I love my wife.  I love my kids.  I love to cook.  I love athletics.  I love good music.  I love people in general.  I love beer!
    Through the years I've come to appreciate beer more and more.  Beer makes the world go around as we know it.  Beer can make enemies become friends.  Beer can make love happen.  Beer can make babies happen.  Beer can turn ugly people beautiful.  Beer can just about make life grand!
   A lot of people don't like beer.  That's ok in my book.  Just don't judge we people who love beer.  Beer can make fat chicks look like Jessica Biel.  Having a beer with someone is a great conversation starter.  Drinking to much beer can make you a bad ass.  Beer can make you smarter in your own eyes.  Beer can make your clothes fall off.  Beer can make you wish you were never born.  Beer has alot of powers.  Tons of powers!  The ultimate powers!
   Beer can get you laid!  Beer can make you a mommy or a daddy.  Beer can make you eat biscuts and gravy at three in the morning.  Beer can make you famous in your town with a mug shot.  Beer can help you overcome your fears.  Beer can make you want to sky dive without a parachute.  Beer can make you drive backwards because you don't want to see what your going to hit.  
    Beer makes watching sports more enjoyable.  Beer makes any discussion better.  Beer makes sleep better.  Beer makes you funnier.  Beer is the fruit of the finest people to have ever walked the face of the earth.  
     After a few beers, I think alot.  I wonder how life would be with out beer.  Then I get depressed.  Personally, I feel that beer needs to be the official drink of the USA.  Beer drinkers alike, LETS UNITE!

No comments:

Post a Comment