Monday, November 22, 2010

December 12th 2012

According to the Mayan calender, the world I guess ends after December 12th 2012.  The calender ends on this day, so I guess I better have a good day.  Now if you believe this shit, then listen up for what I've got stored for this day.
   The Solstice on December 21, 2012—precisely at 11:11 AM Universal Time—marks the completion of the 5,125 year Great Cycle of the Ancient Maya Long Count Calendar.

Rather than being a linear end-point, this cycle that is closing is naturally followed by the start of a new cycle. What this new cycle has in store for humanity is a mystery that has yet to unfold...

2012 is also considered the completion of the 26,000 year Precession of the Equinoxes cycle, and some say it also signifies the end of a 104,000 year cycle.
   Now if you've read this carefully, you'll notice that we are in a cycle that means the world as we know it will end on this day.  This gets me to thinking.  What do I have to do before the world ends?  Do I need to take care of my family?  Do I need to take care of business?  Do I need to get a haircut?  Do I need to jack off one last time?  Then I think more.  If I'm going down in time on December 12th 2012, I'm going out my way.
   Now it's time to make a bucket list of things I want to do before 12-12-12.  A list of things that are very important to me.  The things that will make me smile over and over before the great importance is here on 12-12-12.  I've been thinking real hard.  I mean I've been thinking real fucking hard!  Let me think just a bit more people!  GET OFF OF MY ASS!
   First on my list is...  Go to Europe.  Enjoy the lifestyle in England.  Search for the homes of the Beatles and Rolling Stones.  Eat bangers and mash.  Take in the fresh air of Europe!  I can't wait!
  Go to an NCAA Football National Championship.  I love college football with a passion.  This would be the end all for me!  I need to see this before I die.
   If it happens, watch my daughters get married.  If it doesn't happen, then I want my beautiful daughters to be happy till then.
   See an end to world hunger.  Lord above knows it bothers me so!  End homeless in the USA!  There is no reason we can't do that now!
    I want to go to the highest mountain in the world and just stand on it.  I want to over look it and smile down on creation.  That would be cool as fuck.
    Take a trip to Hawaii and make love to my wife on the beaches.  It sounds corny but goddamnit it's something we need to do.  Have my parents and mother in law be peaceful with life.  Thats what I want.  They've sacrificed so much for us over the years it's time to make life easy for them.  If it wasn't for them, there would be no us.  Think about that everytime your pissed at your parents.  They are more important to us then you think!
   I want to go to the fucking Vatican and grab the Pope by the throat and squeeze it tight till he realizes that the priests that are getting away with raping young men is wrong.  I want him to feel the rath of every parent that has had a child go through this.  I want the Vatican to pay dearly!
  I want to see the Iowa State Cyclones win a National Championship in football.  If it doesn't happen, oh well.  Atleast make the ride unfuckingbelievable!  I want all children in the world to be taken care of properly.  I want all the parents of the world to make sure they take care of their kids properly!  I want a free world!  I want enemy's to understand that the world might be ending as we know it and we need to get along.  
  I need to see people learn to love one another.  NO more bullshit differences over nothing.  I need to see people who want to make a difference!  
    Last but not least.  If I need to leave this world on 12-12-12, I want to be able to know in my heart and soul that I tried to make a difference in people's lives.  I want to be able to know that I made people smile.  I want to be able to know that I made people love.  I want to be able to know that I made people want to give themselves to a cause.  
    As for Justin Bieber, he can fuck off!

No comments:

Post a Comment