Sunday, January 2, 2011

Texas Christian University "The unsung 2010 National Champion"

  You ever want to see something happen so bad you can almost taste it?  If not, your missing something.  What I want is to see the current Bowl Championship Series suck my cock.  This is the most fucked up system of naming a National Football Championship.  Fuck this system!
   January 10th 2011 The Auburn Tigers play The Oregon Ducks for the BCS Championship Trophy.  One team will win, one team will lose.  One team will have an undefeated season while the other will have one loss on their record.  Thats what happens in championship games.  One team wins the other loses.  Simple in theory.  What about the team who didn't get a chance to fight for the said championship?  What happens to them?
   I'll tell you what happens to them.  They get fucked over.  It's like banging their sister and thinking thats an ok thing.  Thats just fucking wrong!  TCU knocked off #5 Wisconsin on New Year's Day in the Rose Bowl.  TCU went undefeated for the entire 2010 football season.  They had the #1 ranked defense all season.  They dominated their competition all season long.  Now they are getting fucked out of a National Championship over politics.  
    This is where a playoff system needs to be put into effect as soon as goddamn possible!  TCU did nothing wrong this season but be in a non auto qualifying conference.  That's not their fault!  Now don't get me wrong here.  I like both Auburn and Oregon.  They are two teams that are fun to watch.  Heisman Trophy winner Cam Newton is the best player in college football today.  LaMichael James is one of the best running backs I've ever seen play.
   My bitch is that TCU never got a chance to challenge the big boys of college football.  When they did get a chance to play someone from a "power" conference, they won.  Simple as that!  I want to see the shittiest played championship game ever.  My reason is, that maybe TCU will get some coaches votes for a national championship.  It's better then a kick in the nuts.
   I hope and pray that the coaches who vote know whats right and wrong.  If Auburn wins, they won with a player who most likely should have been ineligible.  If that's the case and I'm a head coach with a vote, I'm voting for the Horned Frogs.  Fuck Auburn and Gene Chizik!  If Oregon wins, I have no problem with TCU and Oregon "sharing" the national title.  I have this gut feeling that TCU could beat Oregon.  Just a feeling, nothing more.
   Here's to a great season by Texas Christian University!  Great season Frogs!  Be true to yourselves and may it all work out in the end.  Your a National Champion in my eyes!
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment