Sunday, January 2, 2011

The End of the World!

  According to some people, the world is going to end in 2012.  According to others, the world is going to end on May 21st 2011.  That's cool because my birthday is May 17th and there's a good chance I'll have a party and get some kind if presents before it all ends.
     Nostradamus predicts the day of doom will be December 20th 2012.  Now this kind of pisses me off.  The reason being is that I'm wondering if I should go and get Christmas presents for then or not.  I mean Christmas shopping ain't to fucking cheap.  I figure if it's all going to end 5 days before the holiday I can say fuck shopping.
     The Mayan calender all of a sudden stops in 2012.  No one knows why.  My question is this.  Did the person in charge of the calender know that the world was going to end or was it a person who all of a sudden just died?  We know that the Mayan calender was precise to the second on about everything to do with the dates and times of the last few thousand years.  I find it funny if it just stopped for no reason at all.
   Now our dear friend and savior Jesus says that no one knows when it will all end but God himself.  Is God going to give us a clue what's going on?  As I write this shit is out of control with oil prices, ongoing wars, wanna be wars, hatred in the USA, a national debt that will never be paid.  I mean, to me thats a sign of the times.  
    Most are saying it's going to happen December 21st 2012.  What time will it happen we ask?  To be honest, no one knows.  I'm hoping I get some grocery shopping and other important shit done before hand.  Other wise my wife is going to be some kind of pissed off!  It is also said that World War III will happen in Febuary 2011.  I guess the shit's going to hit the fan big time then.  Who's to say.  North Korea wants to kick South Korea's ass over nothing but land and pride.
   It is predicted that in January of 2011 the banking system we know will collapse.  Well hell, what the fuck am I going to do with my money then?  I've got a problem with our banking system now!  The motherfuckers are pure evil.  I guess they are on Satan's side when it comes to banking.  If you know any banking honcho like I do, you'll call them fucktards also!
   It's also stating that our food supply will be gone by the end of 2011.  Wanna know what I think?  Start a fucking garden people!  Buy some cattle and raise some fucking cows!  If that doesn't work, then buy some hogs and start to eat pork!
    It's like this people.  Believe what you believe.  Let's learn to love one another!  Treat people as they treat you.  Notice how I didn't say treat people as you would wanted treated?  Wanna know why?  Because some people are idiot cocksuckers!  You be nice till it's time not to be nice!  If some one is a fucktard to you, then you be a fucktard to them!
     I'm praying that the world doesn't end soon but I'm going to investigate this shit.  If I find out the exact date, I promise you that I will be walking around naked all day long drinking beer till I pass out!  When I'm feeling no pain and have no cares in the world you can end it all!  Thats just my opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment