Sunday, September 26, 2010

Stupid Celebrity Quotes.

   60 of the dumbest quotes of all time.  These are funny but mostly fucking retarded!
 "Smoking kills. If your killed, you've lost a most important part of your life"  Brooke Shields  (She's an idiot!  Remember the movies she did when she was young?  They tried to make her as sexy as fuck because they knew she couldnt act!
  "If we dont succeed, we run the risk of failure."  Dan Quayle  (yes people this stupid fucker thought he could be president of the USA.  Dont ever bitch to me about Obama! anymore!)
  "The internet is the way to get on the net."  Bob Dole Republican Presidential Candidate  (Another stupid fuck)
  "I go to lots of overseas places like Canada."  Britney Spears. (Another starstruck whore looking for more fame then she's worth!)
  "I think war is a dangerous place"  George W.Bush.  (Yes my friends, another idiotic statement!)
  "I'm so much smarter now!"  People are like "take your top off!"  SORRY NO!  Theres no way they are getting that MONEY shot!
  "I'm thinking gay marriage should be between a man and woman."  Arnold Schwarzenegger
Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff.»  Maria Carey...
   I have opinions of my own...STRONG OPINIONS!!!  Sometimes I just don't agree with them.  George W. Bush.
    "Facts are stupid things!"  Ronald Reagan
 "I love California!"  "I pretty much grew up in Pheonix!"  Dan Quayle
                                   Last but not least!!!!!   My daughter wasn't pregnant till the day before she had the baby!  (That one idiot bitch that is still breathing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment