Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Let me introduce myself. I'm MrYamsac.

    It's time for a new day.  I've come to the conclusion that people are generally nice.  I've come to the conclusion that things will be as good as you let them be.  I've come to the conclusion that we as humans can if we want to truly enjoy eachother.
    Little about myself.  I love life, family, beer, good food and fun!  I enjoy having a good time and making people think.  My blogs will be about things that make people sit up and think.  My topics will range from anything to anything.
   I have a beautiful family who when I choose will be more then glad to tell you about.  I love southern cooking! I love cheap beer and good music.  College sports make me get stupid!  I love all sorts of athletics but college sports interest me more.  Were talking NCAA football, baseball, wrestling and volleyball.  These kids doing this for an education deserve our attention.
   I've got many opinions on tons of things and I hope in the future I can make you think about what I've written.  You may agree.... You may disagree.  Either way I'm hoping your comment and let me know your feelings.  I love a good debate!
                                                          Till then friends,
                                                                                  MrYamsac

No comments:

Post a Comment