Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Is Lindsay Lohan really that stupid?

Our favorite Hollywood young diva is at it again.  Lindsay Lohan is being charged with felony theft in L.A.   Lohan reportedly stole some kind of bobble worth a reported $2500.00.  
    Now if you remember, this isn't the first time Lohan has been in trouble.  She's had drunken driving charges.  Dope charges.  Been to court ordered rehab not once but twice.  She's a straight up Hollywood skank.  The dumbest thing is that she just got out of jail and rehab not to long ago.
    If by chance you did steal Ms. Lohan, your a straight up dumb cunt.  You've had all the chances in the world.  For the life of me, I can't figure out why.  First of all your pretty ugly.  Being a red head makes it worse.  You've had your share of Hollywood cock.  Hell you've had your share of pussy.  One day your in love with some Hollywood hunk wannabe.  The next day your in love with some dyke d.j.  Make up my fucking mind Lindsay!
    I can't figure it out.  One day your sucking cock and loving every minute of it.  The next day your a full blown lesbian.  If this is your way of getting more attention thrown on you, people are getting pretty fucking sick of it.  Do me a favor whore.  Get your shit together so you can do another retarded Disney movie.  Maybe by the time you get your shit together everyone will have forgotten you.
    If by chance you get off of the felony charge I hope you can enter rehab and actually try and get cured.  If by chance you do get found guilty I hope you get 25 years in prison or even better the judge tries to help out the world and orders the death penalty for you.
    If I had my way bitch it would be death by electric chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment